Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valuation please i cannot add photos

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    I had one of these something like 20 years ago they are poorly engineered Chinese junk IMO and in the condition yours is in fifteen pounds tops!
    And yet the airgun masochist in me now wants to see one. I'd quite like to compare it to the old Relum Hurricane it seems based on. As some of you know I ended up with a few Relum bits last year and managed to sort out a few pistols---------And in one of the parcels was a broken Modial Oaklahoma and a REALLY broken Chinese break barrel pistol with a plastic frame. THAT should have persuaded me not to bother with these things---and yet--and yet.
    (Goes off to cure himself by hitting himself over the head with a Webley pistol)

Better still----Has someone got pictures of one out of the frame and maybe a picture of the piston and piston washer?
    Last edited by ggggr; 20-07-2018 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Better still
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    And yet the airgun masochist in me now wants to see one. I'd quiet like to compare it to the old Relum Hurricane it seems based on. As some of you know I ended up with a few Relum bits last year and manage to sort out a few pistols---------And in one of the parcels was a broken Modial Oaklahoma and a REALLY broken Chinese break barrel pistol with a plastic frame. THAT should have persuaded me not to bother with these things---and yet--and yet.
    (Goes off to cure himself by hitting himself over the head with a Webley pistol)

Better still----Has someone got pictures of one out of the frame and maybe a picture of the piston and piston washer?

I think you'll find hitting yourself over the head with a Webley pistol a more enjoyable experience than owning one of those!

Yet people are still buying the XS-B3-1 rifle on here for some reason. You can't account for taste.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

That really is an abomination!
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.