Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valuation please i cannot add photos

Valuation please i cannot add photos

Hi guys im looking for a valuation and approx age of this pistol in the condition its in also what its worth if restored T.I.A

For some reason i cannot add attachements in this section, how do i fix this ?

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I thought photo bucket no longer worked ?

Quote Originally Posted by markspark View Post
    I thought photo bucket no longer worked ?
    See below.
    Last edited by Garvin; 16-07-2018 at 10:46 PM.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Sorry Mark, I just looked at Mick's link and it's been superceded - you can post pics directly in the post by clicking on this symbol:

For example:

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Ah ok didn't see that bit i just looked at the bottom of page and it said i cannot post attachements
    I shall give it a try
    Thankyou
    Last edited by markspark; 16-07-2018 at 11:03 PM.

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    For some odd reason when I clicked on your first image it came up OK, but it then disappeared and none of the links worked any more. However, from my brief glance I would say that your pistol is a Chinese QS35 made by the Shanghai Airgun Factory. First made in about 1996, they are still being manufactured so can't be considered as rare and collectable. I do not know if they are still being sold in the UK, but if they were they would probably sell for around £120 new. Second hand in excellent condition I would guess worth about £60-70? Just a guess.

Last edited by ccdjg; 17-07-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ccdjg View Post
    For some odd reason when I clicked on your first image it came up OK, but it then disappeared and none of the links worked any more. However, from my brief glance I would say that your pistol is a Chinese QS35 made by the Shanghai Airgun Factory. First made in about 1996, they are still being manufactured so can't be considered as rare and collectable. I do not know if they are still being sold in the UK, but if they were they would probably sell for around £120 new. Second hand in excellent condition I would guess worth about £60-70? Just a guess.

Thanks for the info going off what you have said and the condition is in its not got a good value

They look like a copy of the Gamo/Falcon pistols of the mid eighties!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccdjg View Post

I would not want to pay any more than £15-20 for such a Chinese pistol provided it was working ok. In excellent condition I might pay £30 if it shot nicely. IMHO Having had the Gamo it is based on in the past I would hold out for one of those instead.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by markspark View Post
    Thanks for the info going off what you have said and the condition is in its not got a good value
    And we thought this time next year we would be millionaires
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

About £40.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I had one of these something like 20 years ago they are poorly engineered Chinese junk IMO and in the condition yours is in fifteen pounds tops!

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    I had one of these something like 20 years ago they are poorly engineered Chinese junk IMO and in the condition yours is in fifteen pounds tops!
    Yep, that would be about my guess too...