Thread: New Air Arms stocks

Cool New Air Arms stocks

Now, this does NOT mean that I'll be buying a PCP (anytime soon, anyway).

But I was just having a quick look on the BAR site and noticed that many models are now being offered with various new stocks, notably the Ultimate Sporter with a yummy looking synthetic frock and a very swish, swoopy walnut thumbhole ball gown on the 400/410/510 series.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Some of us live in hope of them ever introducing a "left handed" Prosport stock though Tony !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Some of us live in hope of them ever introducing a "left handed" Prosport stock though Tony !
    We should start a support group John.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    We should start a support group John.
    His your one not a left hand drive model ??.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    His your one not a left hand drive model ??.
    Les..
    It is but it's a cs stock so not available of the shelf its discrimination is what it is . Its cos isa southpaw,

It is but it's a cs stock so not available of the shelf its discrimination is what it is . Its cos isa southpaw,
    Still a very nice stock you have there , will you be coming to the Bash in September??.
    Atb
    Les..

If I can yea but works always a bit mad in late August early September so I'll be last minute I'll try though cos it's such a buzz and everyone shares nice with all them top toys your good self included . John an I just complain in case anyone from AA comes on the forum and says yes we'll run a few lhd models. can't really moan because the cs stocks are nice but you know how it is it limits your oh look I appear to need a new air rifle if you've got to order a stock.

If I can yea but works always a bit mad in late August early September so I'll be last minute I'll try though cos it's such a buzz and everyone shares nice with all them top toys your good self included . John an I just complain in case anyone from AA comes on the forum and says yes we'll run a few lhd models. can't really moan because the cs stocks are nice but you know how it is it limits your oh look I appear to need a new air rifle if you've got to order a stock.
    If you can make it,it will be great .
    Atb
    Les..

I'm gonna try me best but with an icy van and a ww2 fly past and a red v8 T20 i don't know how Micks gonna top the list of attractions but I just know he will.

Oh yes, our Mick never fails to augment this marvellous event with some extras.

Those fit lady mud wrestlers that time were the highlight!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!