Thread: Seeking information on a Walther LGU piston cylinder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    TX, Tone ?
    Well, I was thinking for something else, to be fair (I'll tell you next time we speak).

But now you mention it...

Only if it's totally a spare and you're never likely to need it; not desperate.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

TX, Tone ?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Well, I was thinking for something else, to be fair (I'll tell you next time we speak).

If you were thinking of fitting an LGV piston to a 25mm 77 to make it some sort of weird Lazerglide, I wouldn't bother, Tone.

It's much easier to machine the back of a 77 piston to accept a bearing as NickG does.

Hi folks I think the problem with Armex is that they have lost the dealership, its gone to the same one as Air arms were using, and I think Air arms have moved to another, so its all a bit of a mess.
    I hope they aren't going to stop production of what I think are the nicest spring air rifles still in production at the moment.
    All the best Graham.

If you were thinking of fitting an LGV piston to a 25mm 77 to make it some sort of weird Lazerglide, I wouldn't bother, Tone.

It's much easier to machine the back of a 77 piston to accept a bearing as NickG does.
    Would you be free for a little chat tomorrow, Mick?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!