Thread: Vortek kits for Fwb sports?

Vortek kits for Fwb sports?

Ok so I said I was not wanting to put any form of kits in the newly refurbished sports, but while on holiday I decided I would try one as they had great things said about them. Well now I'm home I can't seem to find any advertised on their website?

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Ok so I said I was not wanting to put any form of kits in the newly refurbished sports, but while on holiday I decided I would try one as they had great things said about them. Well now I'm home I can't seem to find any advertised on their website?
    V-Mach kit was recommended to me by several people
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

I've been working on a pair of sports. I've just had the 124 fully reblacked and just finished rebuilding it. The 127 I'm still undecided how to proceed as yet. Its in great original condition.

Finally settled on basic internals for the 124 that give a lovely shot cycle and absolutley no twang at all. I don't think there's a need for an expensive kit on these.
    B.A.S.C. member

I can't remember whether you had a go with my 124 or not Jamie but that has a V-Mach in it and I'm very happy with it.
    Have you figured the trigger out yet and do you still want to use my compressor at the Bash?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    as the rear spring guide is fixed, the challenge is simply finding a spring that's a nice fit on the guide... long and soft gives a nice firing cycle on these. Once you ahve the correct, spring, all that's needed is a piston sleave from a tin can, a relube, and you are good. Optimaly putting the piston on a diet and tickling out the port a fraction (together, not seperately) .
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I can't remember whether you had a go with my 124 or not Jamie but that has a V-Mach in it and I'm very happy with it.
    Have you figured the trigger out yet and do you still want to use my compressor at the Bash?
    I did indeed thank you! Of all the ones I tried, yours was the one I really liked the shot cycle. It's exactly what I am looking for.
    I have done nothing with them since all the components returned, hols, work, life have gotten in the way. 😄🙄