Thread: re pm

re pm

I am sending PM.s to a menber but getting no response. I know he may be away or just has not logged on, but if he is not getting them would I get any indication. Its only been 24 hours.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Have you checked his profile to see when the last time he was online??
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by Telephonepete View Post
    I am sending PM.s to a menber but getting no response. I know he may be away or just has not logged on, but if he is not getting them would I get any indication. Its only been 24 hours.
    If it's dougbunney you're trying to PM, he's not been on here since 11.30PM Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If it's dougbunney you're trying to PM, he's not been on here since 11.30PM Wednesday.
    Yes thats the fella. trying to buy his gun. Thanks for the heads up. I will just relax now and wait for a PM. Incidentally if you can be bothered how did you know?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Telephonepete View Post
    Yes thats the fella. trying to buy his gun. Thanks for the heads up. I will just relax now and wait for a PM. Incidentally if you can be bothered how did you know?
    he's a super moderator..
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    he's a super moderator..
    Oh I see all is clear.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    he's a super moderator..
    Also fairly obvious as he's buying a gun and he hasn't had a reply for 24hrs...

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Also fairly obvious as he's buying a gun and he hasn't had a reply for 24hrs...
    You've gone and spoiled it now, giving my moderating secrets away.

But don't forget that some people may have activated the ''receive email when I'm sent a private message'' option.
    So even though he may not have been online, he still may have been aware of a PM being sent to him.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    But don't forget that some people may have activated the ''receive email when I'm sent a private message'' option.
    So even though he may not have been online, he still may have been aware of a PM being sent to him.
    err.. there's such on option ? that's handy, thanks...!
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    Only if he uses a smartphone or tablet to get mail, I just use a laptop and only check in working hours
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177