Thread: T06 trigger videos, how do they compare with the construction of a Rekord?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    I have not heard of one but I don't think that you would have heard of a broken t06 if I had not told you about it that one.
    Yes , we may never have known about the latch rods coming out of the pistons either if you had not posted. Or we could use the Diana forums and see for ourselves

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Yes , we may never have known about the latch rods coming out of the pistons either if you had not posted. Or we could use the Diana forums and see for ourselves
    If there is a genuine fault its worth posting but i'm not sure that the one picture of a broken hook is a genuine fault, a lot of HW shooters was unaware of the fault with the cocking link on the underlevers that have no ABT and there have been lots of pictures of broken and cracked links also mentioned in a airgunworld mag article, that is more like a genuine fault.

T06 Diana trigger unit is a very good trigger unit but it will never be a match for the HW record unit its years old but still the bench mark spring airgun trigger unit.

Dave.