Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T06 trigger videos, how do they compare with the construction of a Rekord?

All I said was the hook looks really tiny and I would worry about it failing. I forgot about the one you mentioned that had failed. I'm just used to seeing a very large chunk of hardened steel, like the CD or the Rekord.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by FPoole View Post
    All I said was the hook looks really tiny and I would worry about it failing. I forgot about the one you mentioned that had failed. I'm just used to seeing a very large chunk of hardened steel, like the CD or the Rekord.
    It is very tiny, mine broke after I fitted a Diana 45 barrel to my older 34 which had a T06 trigger conversion, not sure why it broke but I think it wasn't catching properly as the cocking arm mounting pin hole was in a sightly different place on the block and I don't think it was pushing the piston back far enough.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    It is very tiny, mine broke after I fitted a Diana 45 barrel to my older 34 which had a T06 trigger conversion, not sure why it broke but I think it wasn't catching properly as the cocking arm mounting pin hole was in a sightly different place on the block and I don't think it was pushing the piston back far enough.

Pete
    Pete how did you fit a 45 barrel to a 34? I have not tried but they look different.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Pete how did you fit a 45 barrel to a 34? I have not tried but they look different.

All I remember is when I got the barrel from the bay it said Diana 45 on the advert (it also said it would fit the 34), I presumed that the fitment would have been generic, the barrel fitted the cylinder and the pivot pin went through, the difference seemed to be the size of the ball bearing on the breech lockup mechanism and when fitted, the top of the breech block didn't seem to sit flush with the cylinder when shut, when cocked it didn't seem to feel as if it was on the sear properly and the gun went off on it's own seconds after being locked up, the gun wouldn't cock again after that and the sear had broken on investigation.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in