Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Permission

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    His other ad for a dog sale

I HAVE LOVELY PUPPY HE IS 7 MONTH OLD ALL HARD WORK DONE DOESNT CHEW HOUSE TRAINED CAGE TRAIND ON AND OF LEAD HE PERFERS HARNESS LOVES OTHER DOGS LOVES KIDS AS I HAVE 4 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND 13 YR OLD 14 YR OLD WITH BABY HERE[/B] I HAVENT THE TIME LIKE I WOULD IAM NOT BOTHERD ABOUT MONEY JUST WANT LOVELY HOME HES PERFECT WEIGHT FOR HIS SIZE HES SMALL BOSTON TERRIER BUT HES LEAN RIPPED PACKED MUSCLE AS USA ARE BIGGER BONED COMPARE TO NORMAL BOSTON il even put big cage in needs lovely home joe hes sold sorry

Yes but if he posted in Non Airgun about immigrants you'd be up his crack faster than a rat up a drain pipe.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by piggy589 View Post
    A large badger
    Badger being the spelling for "Scania 18 wheeler"

I clicked on "find adverts like this one" to find this:

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/freestu...w#.W1NHxTpKjMo

All it says is:

After the barrel silencer is a plus
    Is that meant to be a Haiku or something?
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    Yes but if he posted in Non Airgun about immigrants you'd be up his crack faster than a rat up a drain pipe.
    Wrong person . I don't comment on immigrant posts . If I have it was in the distant past . Nice try but a fail . Happy to be proved wrong though.

Wrong person . I don't comment on immigrant posts . If I have it was in the distant past . Nice try but a fail . Happy to be proved wrong though.

Whoosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    Badger being the spelling for "Scania 18 wheeler"

I clicked on "find adverts like this one" to find this:

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/freestu...w#.W1NHxTpKjMo

All it says is:

Is that meant to be a Haiku or something?
    Another of Stanley Unwin's followers perhaps?.

His other ad for a dog sale

I HAVE LOVELY PUPPY HE IS 7 MONTH OLD ALL HARD WORK DONE DOESNT CHEW HOUSE TRAINED CAGE TRAIND ON AND OF LEAD HE PERFERS HARNESS LOVES OTHER DOGS LOVES KIDS AS I HAVE 4 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND 13 YR OLD 14 YR OLD WITH BABY HERE I HAVENT THE TIME LIKE I WOULD IAM NOT BOTHERD ABOUT MONEY JUST WANT LOVELY HOME HES PERFECT WEIGHT FOR HIS SIZE HES SMALL BOSTON TERRIER BUT HES LEAN RIPPED PACKED MUSCLE AS USA ARE BIGGER BONED COMPARE TO NORMAL BOSTON il even put big cage in needs lovely home joe hes sold sorry
    I sincerely hope I've just taken that wrong because of his poor punctuation 😳

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    I sincerely hope I've just taken that wrong because of his poor punctuation 😳
    Let's hope that's all it is,as for the dog, on offer for adoption?.