Thread: Khamsin,cammo jackal,webley tracker deluxe. Price guide valuations.

Khamsin,cammo jackal,webley tracker deluxe. Price guide valuations.

Hi gentlemen. I am looking to move on a few of my springer collection so looking for valuations for each. I am as usual useless at putting pics on here as computers are not my thing so i can email pics to anybody who is willing to put them up for me. If they can id be greatful
    1st up is my AA Khamsin in .22cal. In average to good condition in the thumbhole stock setup. Has a some marks to stock and buttpad is getting a bit soft but ok otherwise. There is a mark on the barrel where someone has gripped the barrel to undo it at some point ( think we all know these are buggers to remove if not removed for a very longtime ).both barrel and action are in a pretty good state for such an old gun apart from the mentioned mark but no rust present. The barrel is fitted with the proper mod that came with the gun from new. It fires quite nice also.
    2nd is the sussex armery jackal in .22cal.this had a proper cammo job done by the last owner. Comes with fitted bipod. Magazine is in place. Also fitted is an SA80 sling. Action and barrel are in a good state with no rust.only marks in barrel are frim grubscrew marks where soneone has used a slipon mod. Barrel end is threaded to take a mod now anyway.Stock is also in good condition with no splits/cracks or gouges. Fires as all plastic stocked jackals do so is a bit lively. But a nice solid gun.
    3rd is my lovely webley tracker deluxe in .22cal. Nice walnut stock in pretty good condition. Only marks are from in and out of cabinate as we all experience at some point. action and barrel are in pretty good condition and has most of the gold lettering still there. Gun is still nice and tight on cocking with no play at all in the lever. Id say this gun has not seen much work by its condition and feels nice and tight when shooting it.
    I am not looking for pm's off anyone looking to buy as this is just a valuation thread. Any feedback on prices are much appreciated. Thanks. Chris

Khamsin

Any chance of pics on the khamsin
    Last edited by dougbunney; 21-07-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Well thats the khamsin sold. Guy from yorkshire travelled down and give me £300 for it which is a fair price

They aint worth that much. 400 in mint condition max

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Hi gentlemen. I am looking to move on a few of my springer collection so looking for valuations for each. I am as usual useless at putting pics on here as computers are not my thing so i can email pics to anybody who is willing to put them up for me. If they can id be greatful
    1st up is my AA Khamsin in .22cal. In average to good condition in the thumbhole stock setup. Has a some marks to stock and buttpad is getting a bit soft but ok otherwise. There is a mark on the barrel where someone has gripped the barrel to undo it at some point ( think we all know these are buggers to remove if not removed for a very longtime ).both barrel and action are in a pretty good state for such an old gun apart from the mentioned mark but no rust present. The barrel is fitted with the proper mod that came with the gun from new. It fires quite nice also.
    2nd is the sussex armery jackal in .22cal.this had a proper cammo job done by the last owner. Comes with fitted bipod. Magazine is in place. Also fitted is an SA80 sling. Action and barrel are in a good state with no rust.only marks in barrel are frim grubscrew marks where soneone has used a slipon mod. Barrel end is threaded to take a mod now anyway.Stock is also in good condition with no splits/cracks or gouges. Fires as all plastic stocked jackals do so is a bit lively. But a nice solid gun.
    3rd is my lovely webley tracker deluxe in .22cal. Nice walnut stock in pretty good condition. Only marks are from in and out of cabinate as we all experience at some point. action and barrel are in pretty good condition and has most of the gold lettering still there. Gun is still nice and tight on cocking with no play at all in the lever. Id say this gun has not seen much work by its condition and feels nice and tight when shooting it.
    I am not looking for pm's off anyone looking to buy as this is just a valuation thread. Any feedback on prices are much appreciated. Thanks. Chris
    I sold a Deluxe Tracker a year or so ago for £200 to a friend, so I'd possibly ask a little more if advertising it for sale.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I sold a Deluxe Tracker a year or so ago for £200 to a friend, so I'd possibly ask a little more if advertising it for sale.

John
    Thanks john. I was thinking the £250 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    They aint worth that much. 400 in mint condition max
    Thats pretty outstanding wood, but £600 is still a lot considering the action; this gives me the suspicion even more has been done to it. Sure most had just nice wood and £400 mint is max as they were just an upgraded Jackal without the plastics. (Here I might be being a bit cruel and someone might educate me on this as I know AA was upgrading their tooling and kept on so to what we have now. They certainly made good looking rifles early on but the actions needed more to really make more of an impression; they got there in the end).

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Thats pretty outstanding wood, but £600 is still a lot considering the action; this gives me the suspicion even more has been done to it. Sure most had just nice wood and £400 mint is max as they were just an upgraded Jackal without the plastics. (Here I might be being a bit cruel and someone might educate me on this as I know AA was upgrading their tooling and kept on so to what we have now. They certainly made good looking rifles early on but the actions needed more to really make more of an impression; they got there in the end).
    Agree . Some might push the boat out at £450 maybe as the wood does look nice. But action wise they are all the same tap loaders. Tap loaders are not the best accuracy wise. But are fun to use. £600 is just chancing their luck a punter will be nieve enough to pay it due to the nicely grained stock.