Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grenadier Supplies

Grenadier Supplies

Has anybody had any problems with Grenadier Supplies ?
    I bought a moderator adaptor for my Crossman 2240 pistol from JR Ramsbottom and the only one they had was to fit a 11.5mm barrel, I wanted a 11mm fitment so sent it back and had the refund of £7.99 almost the next day.
    I found a 11mm adaptor being offered by Grenadier Supplies for £9.99 so ordered and paid for 2 from them.
    The ones that arrived were identical to the ones I received from JR Ramsbottom - 11.5mm :-(
    I telephoned them and told them I wanted 11mm adaptors and was told they had them in stock and was asked to return them and the correct ones would be sent.
    I sent them back by 1st Class post the same day I received them, Tuesday 17th so that they would get them back on Wednesday 18th.
    I have heard nothing from them since nor have they acknowledged my contact through E bay.
    Does anybody know if they are they a genuine company or are they somebody working from home ?

IIRC I bought something from them a while ago on "the auction site" and all went well, I seem to recollect it maybe was a sling.

Nice doggy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Has anybody had any problems with Grenadier Supplies ?
    I bought a moderator adaptor for my Crossman 2240 pistol from JR Ramsbottom and the only one they had was to fit a 11.5mm barrel, I wanted a 11mm fitment so sent it back and had the refund of £7.99 almost the next day.
    I found a 11mm adaptor being offered by Grenadier Supplies for £9.99 so ordered and paid for 2 from them.
    The ones that arrived were identical to the ones I received from JR Ramsbottom - 11.5mm :-(
    I telephoned them and told them I wanted 11mm adaptors and was told they had them in stock and was asked to return them and the correct ones would be sent.
    I sent them back by 1st Class post the same day I received them, Tuesday 17th so that they would get them back on Wednesday 18th.
    I have heard nothing from them since nor have they acknowledged my contact through E bay.
    Does anybody know if they are they a genuine company or are they somebody working from home ?

Our registered office is Grenadier Supplies, Unit 3, Acorn Business Park,
    Keighley, North Yorkshire, BD23 2UE

They own Range Right too https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03218118

so it seems they are more than a fred in the shed company
    Last edited by bighit; 21-07-2018 at 08:08 PM.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nice doggy.
    But he does not look like he appreciates the driving...

Fairly sure I have bought something from them via the bay (pellet pouch, shooting rest or something similar). I recall the name, although my bay history does not go back far enough to confirm. Not a name that I associate with any problems.

Nice springer spaniel - with the usual great hair do
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

Ah well, I'll just sit back and wait. The person that answered the 'phone took ages before he did so thought it might have been a one man band.
    I got the address right as it was on the receipt inside the jiffy bag. I used the back of it to reply so that they knew who I was and what I was talking about.

Have you ticked the box on your bay account to say you have returned it ? I got caught out recently when returning a mainspring, 2 weeks & nothing. If you don't tick the box it doesn't get processed by the bay, must be a new procedure as I've never had any trouble in the past.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

Yep ticked the box and had a reply from E bay but still nothing from Grenadier even after making contact via E Bay.
    I think another 'phone call on Monday is needed.

Sorry but I think you're just being unreasonably impatient, you only posted the return Tuesday & are putting up a public complaint on a forum on Saturday

I'm sure that to you your return is the most important matter the company could possibly be dealing with, but they might be processing 10's - 100's - or even 1000's of other orders

give the poor sod's a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Sorry but I think you're just being unreasonably impatient, you only posted the return Tuesday & are putting up a public complaint on a forum on Saturday I'm sure that to you your return is the most important matter the company could possibly be dealing with, but they might be processing 10's - 100's - or even 1000's of other orders give the poor sod's a chance.
    They were quick enough to take my money and send the first one out and the telephone conversation was very positive.
    I did send them 1st Class by return so expected the proper ones by return or at least acknowledgment - but nothing.
    If an enquiry about the company and the reason for my enquiry is a Complaint then yes I am complaining but I think with good reason.
    I have a piece of kit I cannot use until I get what I ordered. I intend to use it instead of my rifle for despatching trapped live rats in and around houses, of which there are quite a few at the moment due to the fields being cut or corn harvested.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Sorry but I think you're just being unreasonably impatient, you only posted the return Tuesday & are putting up a public complaint on a forum on Saturday

I'm sure that to you your return is the most important matter the company could possibly be dealing with, but they might be processing 10's - 100's - or even 1000's of other orders

give the poor sod's a chance.
    Especially If they are sending out two outlets goods from one warehouse .

I usually ask for a paid returns label for incorrect or faulty goods and photograph the made up parcel and get a certificate of posting. You can force a refund after certain time but e8ay look at something like 30 days as a reasonable refund/dispute resolution timescale.

All sorted now.
    Apparently it is quite a big company and my returns went to the Despatch department and took some time to get to the Returns department.
    I used the address on the receipt that was enclosed with the items and when speaking to the guy about the return he just said send it back so I did.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    So they sorted it out in less than a week?
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.