First of all my apologies for the later posting of the scores. Unfortunately Sunday afternoon was a family event and Monday I had to travel for work.

That was a deceptively difficult course today as is reflected by the scores. I've been working on some scientific bull..... humidity affecting trajectory. pellets expanding in the heat etc. But at the end of the day it was just plain tricky. Lots of range traps, shots off the peg, a good sprinkling of droughts all round and a hot sweaty shoot made it a real challenge but hopefully one we all enjoyed. Please note that all threats to the course setter were in JEST, I hope.

Nick Farley was top shot on the day with a 52, cracking shooting there, especial with us all watching and taking the Michal for his last two pegs. Special mention goes to Max Belcher, junior, first time out at HFT and I am tod he was calling all of the ranges as good as one of our most experienced shots. Cracking shooting Max and nice to see three generations of the same family on course together.
As always every target was killed on the day (average Kill percentage 72, highest 93, and lowest peg 18 at 30 fiendish unsupported stander). Any way the full scores are:

Nick Farley 52
Steve West 51
Jon Newton May 50
Peter Fenn 50
Simon Humphries 50
Terry Evans 49
Kevin Wickson 46
Adam Smith 45
Gary Channing 44
Colin Muggeridge 43
John Goldthorpe 38
Ian King 36
Max Belcher 33
Neil Belcher 33
Graham Sutton 28

Nobody cleared the course so the sixty point challenge will roll over to our next shoot and start at £117

Cheers

Terry