Thread: Results : Muscle Power League 2018, Autumn/Winter Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've a long way to go yet then

Hello to All,

Scores updated Sunday, 20180916.

We welcome RobTheDog & Drew451, who have submitted their July-2018 rifle scores

Have fun

Best regards

Russ

Great to see more BBS members having a go at shooting in the MPL postal competition at the traditional British distance of 6 yards.

Being the same distance as most bell target shooting, it also offers an ideal opportunity to give your classic spring powered or SSP rifle (or pistol) something else to do!

If you have a PCP then you can enter with this too in the Supported Air Rifle or Supported Air Pistol competitions - but they are NOT ELIGIBLE for use in the traditional free standing competitions that have been designed specifically for spring powered and SSP air guns.

MPL = Muscle Power League. Any energy that is used to propel the pellet has to be generated by muscle power - cocking a springer or pumping an SSP. We make an exception for the recently introduced Supported series as we hope to encourage and promote this "new" discipline in the UK by providing an opportunity for everyone to "have a go" and see what it is all about.

Late entries are welcome at any time - even during the last week of this competition in December (ideal for those that would like to shoot 36 cards over the Christmas holiday period!).

Its only a tenner to enter and you can either use your own 6 yard targets or collect 36 free of charge from myself or Russ (PhatMan). Russ has a good stock of these targets and can advise you of the cost to post them to you if you are unable to collect them from either of us!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hello to All,

Scores updated Thursday, 20180920.

Have fun

Best regards

Russ

Thanks Russ,

Nice to see another entry in the 6 yard MPL rifle competition - and with a nice classic recoilless match rifle too! Very nice!

Lets hope we get a few more - and in the air pistol and supported competitions too!

Bob,

+1

The MPL is looking much better now that more chappies have entered

Have fun & a good weekend

Bets regards

Russ

Once I have got the hang of my FWB 65 again after a break, I will be sending some scores in!
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Hello to All,

Scores updated Sunday, 20181014.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ

Hello to All,

Scores updated Sunday, 20181028.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ

Thanks for the update Russ - good job!

Where are the results ?

Found them ! my bad sorry