Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello to All,

Scores updated Friday, 20181228.

Have fun

Best regards

Russ

Thanks Russ,

I guess it is the time of year when we consider when we should close this Autumn/Winter competition by giving a last date for posting and receiving scores.

Can I suggest that the last date for posting any results for this July-December 2018 competition should be 1st February 2019 as it will give everyone time enough to complete any targets that they intend shooting and a months overlap with the new Spring/Summer 2019 competition that will run from January 2019 - December 2019.

Happy New Year!

Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hello to All,

Scores updated Sunday, 20181230.

Have fun

Best regards

Russ

I think you are generous, scores should be received by mid day on the 31st of December, the 1st of Jan see's another series start

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    I think you are generous, scores should be received by mid day on the 31st of December, the 1st of Jan see's another series start
    Hi Rob - you are right - we are generous - not to mention tolerant and encouraging etc etc (although I suppose "good looking" would be too strong a claim to add to our attributes - even at this festive time of year?).

We have always tried to encourage anyone to enter the MPL at any stage of the competition and we have been happy to accept late scores too.

However - at the end of each season we do have to call "time" when it starts to overlap with the next new competition but we are still happy to give everyone the best possible chance of completing the competition as we appreciate that the Christmas and New year period can be a very busy time for some - so 31st January it is for anyone who still has some last minute targets to shoot so we get the scores on or before 1st February!

Meanwhile - anyone that has time to spare and is getting a little bored is welcome to enter the new 2019 Spring/Summer MPL postal competition and start paper punching straight away
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hello To All,

Scores updated for the final time, Saturday, 20190202

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ