Thread: RTI Priest

RTI Priest

I've been interested in the RTI priest since seeing it online. terry D did a favourable review and I see that BAR now stock them. There seems to have been no interest/ownership on here, which suprised me. I might be slightly chicken in looking for other peoples opinions, but it is half the price of the impact and seems to have potential.

Rob

yup

interested myself but no hands on reviews,,,,,,,,,strange eh

TAG and GTA have some positive reviews and then there was an extremely negative review of a pre-production gun by a Dutch bloke that seemed rather biased to me. The design is rather simple but I see that as positive as long as the trigger is good, haven't shot one so I can't tell how it feels. CZ barrels so there shouldn't be any problems with accuracy and pullback front cocking is a nice feature. Shroud is way too small and needs a silencer with odd threads to make it work (unless they have changed that since). If I needed another bullpup I'd be tempted to try one. It is actually rather similar to a Colibri as far as features go and people love those guns.
    Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup, BSA Scorpion SE .177, BSA Scorpion .25 100M gun, BSA Scorpion .224 100fpe 100M gun,
    Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 200M BR, Evanix Sniper X2 .45 at 270 fpe

They have changed the silencer thread from m16x1 to 1/2"unf.

Rob

so

how are things going with the priest now you have had it a wile rob

Rob.

Any more news . Thanks