Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lightweight FAC Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    There are some discounted Vulcans out there

https://www.krale-schietsport.nl/en/...ufacturer=3388

because now the vulcan2 is out there, grab one.
    Don’t come here with FX, garbage we know you have blinkers on
    Garbage? really? it’s a shame I can’t attach some images of the 100yd groups I can achieve with my .25 Impact, quite impressive by someone wearing blinkers if I say so myself!

There is one in for sales section right now, ask the owner why he is selling then when they are so good, huh

Could be any reason but with your rationale every gun in the sales section is a dog?
    Ok then, let’s hear your first hand experiences with a FAC FX rifle, you seem pretty down on them.
    Tell us why we shouldn’t buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelletpinger View Post
    Garbage? really? it’s a shame I can’t attach some images of the 100yd groups I can achieve with my .25 Impact, quite impressive by someone wearing blinkers if I say so myself!
    Same as me ,we must have the same blinkers

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    An Evanix Rex in .45 gives you over 200 ft/lb in a 5 1/2lb gun for a shade over £750. It's a whole heap of fun and accurate too.

A rimmy would be much cheaper to buy and run so more sensible.

Who wants sensible?
    Evanix Sniper X2 is also very light with it's CF bottle and skeleton stock. Does 300 fpe in .45 with some tuning, has magazine and gets more shots than the Rex.

Sniper-light_zpsmlpygkpg by abbababbaccc, on Flickr
    Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup, BSA Scorpion SE .177, BSA Scorpion .25 100M gun, BSA Scorpion .224 100fpe 100M gun,
    Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 200M BR, Evanix Sniper X2 .45 at 270 fpe

I loved my airwolf. That was bloody heavy and as my arthritis kicked in it got harder to carry. Eventually I came up with the solution, I switched from air to helium and it was perfect. I loved that gun, sadly one day I was off to pick up the couple of hundred rabbits I had sniped and when I looked back I saw to my horror that I had forgotten to tie it down and it floated away.

Liquid helium is brilliant, I used to struggle carrying so many rabbits back but then I just injected them with "LH" and carried them back like balloons at a fair.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    I loved my airwolf. That was bloody heavy and as my arthritis kicked in it got harder to carry. Eventually I came up with the solution, I switched from air to helium and it was perfect. I loved that gun, sadly one day I was off to pick up the couple of hundred rabbits I had sniped and when I looked back I saw to my horror that I had forgotten to tie it down and it floated away.

Liquid helium is brilliant, I used to struggle carrying so many rabbits back but then I just injected them with "LH" and carried them back like balloons at a fair.

Hope this helps
    You are a very bad man
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.