Thread: Valuation for some unusual pumpers, setra’s mac 1 etc

Valuation for some unusual pumpers, setra’s mac 1 etc

I have a number of pumpers that I never get to use, a couple of setra’s a mac 1 from the us, sharp ace and inova Sheridan Benjamin etc
    I never can seem to get the pictures up here so a link to a Flickr album, you can see in one of the pictures the extra length on the mac1.
    I feel that I am not using these I should pass them on but have no idea of value.
    Help please
    Link to album https://flic.kr/s/aHsmpf56ef

Innova go for 150-200. Ace 250-300. Not sure about about the american stuff as not my thing. Ace is more sort after due to steel breech and less pumps to get full power than innova. Plastic breech is the achillies heel if the innova as they are prone to damage and cracking if miss used. Love the ace myself. Have seen ace's up at 350 plus but they do not sell easily at this high price.

I'd put the Setras at about £200 for the polished one and £250 for the blacked one if they are the earlier bronze guns --- the 1983 guns had steel barrels.

The Steroid Streak is a bit difficult to price as it's so rare in the UK, but I think somewhere between £300 and £400 wouldn't be far off.
    Tim McMurrey who built the Steroid streak was Venom's approved North American fitting agent so the gun has a good pedigree to it.

Everything depends on better pictures of course, as condition is everything.

All the best Mick