Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2018 Round 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    As an ex smoker (now vape a bit) , i think its a REALLY good idea ....... some folk on the circuit smoke more than a laboratory beagle and apart from the fact it stinks worse than a sixteen yr old boys sock , in this dry weather it could be bloody dangerous, and costly .

Where as my fruit smelling vape like me , is all sweetness and light .
    Tobacco flavoured vape for me then plus the obligatory sock if I can remember which cushion on the setee I tucked it behind,

Note to organiser.... can you place Russ downwind of me
    AA TX200 Mk3 AA TX200 HC AA S510 Carbine Superlite BSA Mercury .22 Daystate Griffin .22 Weihrauch HW35 .22 Sheridan Blue Streak .20 another AA TX200 Mk3 ​Miroku MK38 12g INV+ Teague Browning Maxus 12g

Quote Originally Posted by trevp View Post
    Tobacco flavoured vape for me then plus the obligatory sock if I can remember which cushion on the setee I tucked it behind,

Note to organiser.... can you place Russ downwind of me
    Hahahahahahahah , but Trev i said 16yr old boys sock , not a mans sock who is older than god .
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Cool

With thanks to Vince, Kim, Alasdair and Paul, a course awaits you.

The field has been prepped for parking and a zero range by Gerry and Stuart.

Please park in the field and with either your bonnet or boot facing the wood. In Fordie/Cut-throat language, that's either NbyNE or SbySW

Highly recommended to bring some sun cream. While the shoot itself will be under the cover of some treeage, everywhere else is kinda scorchio.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member