Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
Hi,

Webley continued production of both the Senior and Mk1 after the war, but around 1964 decided to combine the best features of the MK1 and the Senior within a single model to be called the Premier. The retention of the trigger adjustment screw from the Mlk1 was the most noticeable difference between the Senior and the Premier, although as has already been stated, this feature is of limited value. The all steel Premier was produced up until the mid seventies when it was replaced with the alloy frame Mk2 variant. The early A or B series Premiers are probably the most sought after which means a slightly higher selling price, but any of the latter steel series are perfectly satisfactory. Expect to pay around £180 for a later steel model or nearer £200 for an earlier 4 pin model.

Great article on the Premier included in an article written by John Milewski in this free magazine download.

https://jumpshare.com/v/Nhy1lA4EKMYG...BCH25ncar8YQ0a

Regards
Brian
Thanks Brian. I'm not sure if I'm posting right. I've seen a premier at £180 supposedly great condition in a box. Late 60s. Does that sound fair? Thanks again.