Thread: Original 38

Original 38

Hi all, Has anyone got any information or any links on the original 38 air rifle with safety catch on the rear of the cylinder...... I have tried looking on the Internet myself but I am not coming up with much information on these rifles ..... Many thanks Mark

I have some experience of the 38. The Deluxe version of the the model 34. I put a thread up on here a wee while ago when I picked mine. What would you like to know?

Hi Drew i was after some photos of the fore sight as this one is missing also the pivot bolt through the breach as i do not think this is the original one and from what i have read they are quite a rare rifle ? thanks Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Emsill View Post
    Hi Drew i was after some photos of the fore sight as this one is missing also the pivot bolt through the breach as i do not think this is the original one and from what i have read they are quite a rare rifle ? thanks Mark
    I'm away from home just now so I can't take photos but I attach a link to Chambers site showing these parts.
    Yes, the 38 is pretty are. There were variations during its production run. If yours is stamped Original it will be an earlier version. They came as Diana 38's after a year or two.

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24386/38/

original 38

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    I'm away from home just now so I can't take photos but I attach a link to Chambers site showing these parts.
    Yes, the 38 is pretty are. There were variations during its production run. If yours is stamped Original it will be an earlier version. They came as Diana 38's after a year or two.

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24386/38/
    Hi Drew........ thanks for the link & some photos would be very much appreciated, especially the foresight, breach pivot bolt & the scope block, my email is emsill63@sky.com thank you....... Mark