Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rti priest

Rti priest

Has anyone used one of these? They look a very useful gun! Similar to the fx range. What’s the accuracy/ consistency like? And are there any problems? I fancied a fx the other year but with the amount of problems they have it isn’t worth it for me

I have just ordered one...I'll have to wait as they only have .177 in stock.....but we'll see....

I have just bought a .22 from B.A.R and so far so good, only shot a couple of tins but it's as accurate as my HW100 and fun to use..

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I have just bought a .22 from B.A.R and so far so good, only shot a couple of tins but it's as accurate as my HW100 and fun to use..
    Have you had it over the chronograph? If so what’s it like
    What does the build quality feel like compared to the hw100?

Quote Originally Posted by ian321 View Post
    Have you had it over the chronograph? If so what’s it like
    What does the build quality feel like compared to the hw100?
    Mines doing 11.6 with JSB 15.89 so thats spot on, difficult to compare to the weihrauch really as it's just so different, the HW feels so solid and the finish is superb, the Priest is totally different, not in a bad way, but the finish is all well executed and feels solid enough...I suppose in the same manner as a sporting bolt action full bore would against a military rifle,both will do the same job but have a different kerb appeal.

The straight pull action is really great on the Priest and its nice and quiet to shoot.. I had an FX Impact and it was total garbage compared to the priest and £700.00 more expensive... like I said I have not had it long but so far I am a happy man..

Do you know the price of the spare bottles and tether kit?

Rob

sounding good so far

how is the trigger holding out

I've got my .22 now. Quality is excellent. I put it over the chronograph and variation over 10 shots was 6 fps. I've bought a cf bottle and will be fitting that shortly. With a hw mod on it is probably the quietest gun I've come across...I'm going to explore the huggitt. Trigger is light and consistent.
    In the future I'm sure someone will come up with a rubber butt pad bolt on.

brill rob

keep us informed ,,,,,im very interested,,,,,,it will have to be the priest or the fx impact,,,,,,for me,,,,the good reports are edging me to the priest,plus price

Rob

Did you get yours. From Blackpool

Nope. My local dealer. I've just bought a remote hose setup to have a play.

brill

was that kirklees shop rob,,,,,,would like to see one in action,,,do you attend any local clubs ,i could pop down for a looksee,,,ps,,,i see yur local to me
    Last edited by j rayner; 29-09-2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: to add

No Aaron wheelers in Brighouse. I'm not in any clubs. I'm sure we can sort something.

Rob

Nice one rob

I didn’t know Aaron had these in. I’ll give him a Bell Monday and go over for a looksee. Thanks. I take it you are more than happy with the gun

Yep I've upgraded the grip to a hogue one, I'm just sorting out putting the CF bottle on. Trigger is very good. Need to buy an extra mag or so.....
    I had a number of average pcps and decided to sell the lot and get the priest. I did as much research as I could first, but I think people have been wary as it's new and nearly half the price of the Impact...."so surely it can only be half as good"?....
    Last edited by R0B; 30-09-2018 at 12:32 PM.