Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rti priest

Ha ha

Same eer rob. There isn’t much out there from people that have them so any info is brill. I’m struggling between impact and priest.

As a personal opinion. ..

I looked at the impact, but as the UK 12ft/lbs version has none of the adjustability that you pay for regardless, it seems silly to spend so much money. I know that they are accurate, but then so are a lot of other guns. I like the look of the fx and they are very comfortable to hold. The barrel kits for the fx are now £410 ....in itself just under half the price of a priest...I was fortunate enough to see and hold a priest, which is what finally made my mind up. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong. I've emailed the manufacturer a couple of times with silly questions and they have been kind enough to reply promptly.

Rob

nice one

ill have a looksee next week at aarons,,,,ps,,,,,if i decide on the priest,,,i may be asking you for info on fitting the carbon bottle,,,if thats ok

ps

thanks for your help rob,,,,,,see you tumoz

thanks rob

just had a look at the priest and at first glance the gun looks very well built...trig is good,,,,cocking is very smooth,,,,i want one,,,,what can i sell,,,,,,

No problem. ..glad you liked it :-)

have you got hold of the .25 yet rob