Thread: JSB exact pellets. Normal 8.44 gr or heavies 10.34gr for sub 12 springers????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, definitely a good idea to let it run in a little more, Rhys.

If the power didn't rise and it were to still niggle you, a tad more preload to compensate a little more for the lower swept volume will help.
    To be honest tone, I can't wait till I forgotten all about the power its pushing.. a couple of weeks ago I put my mate with his Webley raider 10 PCP to shame with it . As soon as I'd zeroed it with the a different pellet I was hitting this small target at about 45-50yrds nearly every time. It was great
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    To be honest tone, I can't wait till I forgotten all about the power its pushing.. a couple of weeks ago I put my mate with his Webley raider 10 PCP to shame with it . As soon as I'd zeroed it with the a different pellet I was hitting this small target at about 45-50yrds nearly every time. It was great
    I think if the rifles working for you its not too much of a problem. I'm going to have a look at the 77 when I get chance as its never been apart and is pretty twangy. I'm just reluctant with this one after I marked my Nickel HW97 taking it apart. The new ones seem to be a right pig to open up.