Thread: JSB exact pellets. Normal 8.44 gr or heavies 10.34gr for sub 12 springers????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Sorry Phil, I've upgraded to a lot harder uncompromising redneck... I now enjoy watching hippies fetch me things

I especially enjoy saying "FETCH IT THEN" in a voice similar to Jason Statham (because I now smoke straight Marlborough and drink moonshine)to them, then they gallop off to get me things as I sit in my pallet wood throne.

Well you do have the looks for it, Rhys.

image.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Well you do have the looks for it, Rhys.

image.jpeg
    That's all changed now Mick, the guy above looks like a bit of a girl. I had a hair cut found a vest and a chainsaw with "MAC" written on the side. Which is great for trimming down those hippy willow woven arches in my flipflops. I started looking after pigs too.

FETCH IT THENNN!!!
    Last edited by rhyslightnin; 17-08-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Is that Charles Manson, Mick? ... He lived on a farm, and had hippie disciples...

eff off Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Is that Charles Manson, Mick? ... He lived on a farm, and had hippie disciples...

eff off Capture.JPG
    Your looking well Phil, have you had your eyes whitened?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Your looking well Phil, have you had your eyes whitened?
    Nah,

I was up the post office the other day having a mugshot taken, and I said to the 'oman behind the counter "Oi, how come my picture is in black and white?" And she said "It isn't"...

Think I prefered the old Rhys... he wasn't so mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Nah,

I was up the post office the other day having a mugshot taken, and I said to the 'oman behind the counter "Oi, how come my picture is in black and white?" And she said "It isn't"...

Think I prefered the old Rhys... he wasn't so mean.
    There's nothing mean about the new me.. it just doesn't have "flowers in its hair". I'm still the same old me. I let the hippy minions grow there veg & have fires if they want.. I just don't answer to silly "love everything" rules about how to treat people who want to get a rise out of me is all.

"Fetch the crossbow Margret, I don't like the look on that chaps eyes!"

Besides being a redneck people don't expect much from you so it's quite nice being able to offer the nice bits to those that I choose