Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
Well the whole point of an add-on system is that it simply fixes to the back of your day scope & is pre zeroed,
so No, the scope was not moved as that would effect the zero & nullify the point of using add-on.

The unit is zero eye relief, your eye is in contact with the rubber eye cup, overall length is 120mm with 10-15mm of compression to the eye cup possible, there is also a few mm of the DSA to allow for but that can vary with how the DSA fits the scope eye bell.
I've got 4 different add on set-ups & have never found the slight change to head position to be an issue, I had much more of a problem when I had a dedicated NV unit which was so tall I had to roll my head over the stock & shoot it left eye .

I found it easy to use once I read the instructions through a couple of times there are only 5 buttons in a cross pattern, dual use for long or short press but at night you only use a couple of functions so it's easy to feel for them.

In each corner of the display is an icon for battery power, IR power, digi zoom/wi-fi, laser dot.

I think the reason the first (enlarged) pic is a bit blurred is that I'd pressed the photo button several times with nothing happening (it takes a good solid press) so was getting a bit annoyed & not holding the rifle steady.
Thanks for the very concise reply , yes i understand about the point of an add-on but not all add-ons are short enough for the scope not to be needed to be moved forward indeed on one of clives videos on this unit he says he had to move the scope forward, but all in all seems a good little unit
Matter of interest did you get yours off clive ,LL , CRScopes or A chinese site