Thread: webley tracker piston jammed

webley tracker piston jammed

Morning all .

A friend just called me to see if i can explain why the piston would appear to be jammed on his tracker .

Not rusted in apparently ,

any suggestions or common issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by hmangphilly View Post
    Morning all .

A friend just called me to see if i can explain why the piston would appear to be jammed on his tracker .

Not rusted in apparently ,

any suggestions or common issues ?
    I recently bought an Osprey with the piston and cocking lever jammed --- the worn cocking lever foot had slid in between the piston and cylinder wall, so locking the piston.

No tittering at the back please.

Thank you it would seem that the piston is not engaging with the trigger my friend has freed off the piston now

Yep got everything done just can’t reassemble the trigger. Can’t get ghecssers to engage and I’m not sure how/what way the seat spring goes back in.???
    He who never made a mistake never learned anything!
    He who never missed never shot!

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Have a look at this https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24539/Osprey/ As you are looking at the diagram the sear spring CS130 would sit on the sear SRO 73 with the single bend of the sear spring through the tiny hole at the front of the sear. The double bent end goes over the top of the safety SF055, so the spring tensions the sear. Obviously the sear pin goes through the hole in the middle of the spring, the sear and the safety. If you dont mind doing away with the safety catch, a better option is to use sear spring CS131 off a Victor, which is tensioned by going under the trigger pin.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"