Thread: Weihrauch, Why The Tiles ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do

Its cryptic but i think I know what you ask.

I think I know what you are on about, you mean the metal inserts that hold the end block in place?. If so I agree they are a pain when compared with a screw in end block. At the end of the day its probably a cost cutting exercise. There is a link to a video below if anyone does not know what part you mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ux0xVwUj54

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Same thoughts aswel, tx set up is probably the easiest way to strip a gun ever. Though tbh a Quattro hatsan makes the hw idea look logical!

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    I think I know what you are on about, you mean the metal inserts that hold the end block in place?. If so I agree they are a pain when compared with a screw in end block. At the end of the day its probably a cost cutting exercise. There is a link to a video below if anyone does not know what part you mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ux0xVwUj54

Kindest regards

Barrel
    A relative of mine recently back into guns who is absolutly meticulous in what he does says the work is 3rd world and a disgrace. I who am not meticulous quite like those blocks and even though i also like the screw in back block of the 77 etc can dismanlie the 99 back block quicker. The lack of preload means you only need 2 blocks in one either side, even though I use them all.