The air rifle collecting bug bit me real bad, around a year ago and I nearly went to therapy over it🤣🤔. Anyway Theobens have always been my main focus, but I always had an eye for Air Arms having bought a Walnut ProSport many years ago. I really fancied a TX200 SR and got a gorgeous mint Mark 1 in .22. Then I got carried away and got a beech Mark2 in .22, another Walnut .22 and a custom Walnut Mark 2 in .177. I'm not being greedy though I have 3 sons, so we can all have a go......well thats what I say to myself to justify getting them. Four is my magic number...A few months ago I had to get this TX200 HC, simply because they are brilliant rifles and this one had the best looking walnut stock that I have seen. I need to one day up my game on the scope front for my rifles, but this one has a Leupold on it and the package works very well together.

If I was pushed to nominate a favourite, they all have their merits but the Mark 1 TX200SR has the edge for me. The Walnut stock is lovely, its mint condition and no bear trap makes it smoother and quieter to use.

Some pics to look at or, it never happened.