Thread: Lead Bb's ?

Question Lead Bb's ?

Never had a bb pistol due to concerns of ricochet's, however am aware that their are now copper coated lead bb's (not be confused with gamo bb's) has anyone got info on these coated lead bb's, i watched one review on a Tornado pistol which did not rate them. Any other views out there i would like a bb pistol if ricochet problems eased. ...mike...

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    I use these in my Dan Wesson 715. Shoots them Very accurately indeed much to my surprise! Much better than steel BB's. H&N make them

They don't work as well in my P08 and Colt 1911 replicas. These prefer the steel BB's
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Thumbs up

Thanks for that, bit like some guns are pellet fussy it seems, hopefully other may have helpful info like yours so i can get a pistol that suits the lead Bb's, thanks . ...mike...

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    One thing to bear in mind Mike is what will you be shooting and at what range? If you are shooting 'soft' targets in front of an absorbent backstop (I use cardboard boxes packed out with old newspapers) at 6 to 12m ranges. Ricochets are not a problem then.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Some clubs don'y allow the use of steel BB's. If needed I use lead ones in my 1911 - no problems at all. POI just a little lower so allow for this.
    FAS 604, Remington 1911, Colt SAA, HW45, BSA Mercury, Winchester underlever (Walther), SMK QB78

Thanks for the hints & tips received so far ...mike...