Thread: Hw100k cs800 stock issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Hw100k cs800 stock issues

Hi all,

Bought a cs800 last Christmas for my hw100k and only just fitted it, few issues;
    Stippling is interesting at best, a big dent in fore end and the fit is crap....the rifle rocks in the stock about 2mm back to front, it pivots on the rear bolt. Should I be packing it out or removing a bit of wood? Extra washers?? Bit annoying really.

Thanks, Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    Hi all,

Bought a cs800 last Christmas for my hw100k and only just fitted it, few issues;
    Stippling is interesting at best, a big dent in fore end and the fit is crap....the rifle rocks in the stock about 2mm back to front, it pivots on the rear bolt. Should I be packing it out or removing a bit of wood? Extra washers?? Bit annoying really.

Thanks, Matt.
    You should not have these problems from CS stock mate.
    You could send it back???

Too late to send it back, any issues should have been raised near the time of purchase.

Not all lost though, you can make alterations yourself as long as you're careful and remove/alter small bits at a time.

If you are the original purchaser, and have some paperwork to prove it, I would send it back.
    At least contact them to explain the situation.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    I hope you don't mind me asking but why did you not at least try it for fit and notice the other issues at the time?.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Given the time, I'm going the DIY approach, not paying postage again either.

Not properly looked at it due to having a six month old baby at the time, original stock was sold, on here I think, action was put in hard case, stock remained in box until recently, oh well shouldn't expect anything to be perfect .