Quote Originally Posted by thumbhole View Post
So over to you what do you think makes a world class course?
My opinion is a course that is as tough as any other that will test the very best shooters ... but is clearable if the best shooters get everything 95% right on all targets. Again, in my opinion, if you have gone 20 years and no one has cleared one course, then there are maybe a number of targets that include too much chance.

You asked for opinions ( " over to you " ) and then seem to be defending your courses. If you are happy with your courses and attendances and feedback then that's a different matter than what people on here think are 'World Class'.

I'm not judging your courses ... I'm saying what I think is "World Class". I don't think that is a course that even the best shooters can't clear in 20 years.

That really has nothing to do with accommodating all levels of shooters. To a lower end shooter a target that is just about gettable by the best in the world may well be beyond them, without a lot of luck ( so a low hit rate ), so it doesn't matter to lower shooters if those targets are just gettable by the best or have too much of a lottery even for the best. They will still enjoy knocking down as many as they can on the 'easier' targets and knocking the odd tough one down ( luck or not ).