Thread: a pair of 50's crosman pistols

a pair of 50's crosman pistols

I've been working on others guns recently but today I had a package from the US so tonight I've done a bit of assembly prior to restoring them
    I had already got some of the parts but today was the arrival of the remaining bits and some other bits for another vintage crosman pistol
    I removed the valves and as I haven't the correct seals I milled out the stem and non return seals to take a John Small co2 seal (this isn't a change to the body as I only milled into the hard existing seal)
    To seal the exhaust body a thin flat seal is used but I machined the body to take an o ring and I used the same size as I use on Sheridans(again the sealing face of the body is not altered but the width of the shoulder is reduced by .020" so a 90 grade o ring just fits past the thread)
    The exhaust bodies were also threaded to aid removal metric I'm afraid but an m8 was just right( thee lathe was thread cutting gearbox was set at 1.25 or I might have gone 5/16 x18)
    The bullseye is pretty beat up and will need some new parts making and the front of the cylinder opening up/honing as in it's past a neanderthal has tried beating the pin out with a result of a damaged pivot plug(totally fubar'd) and worn hole
    it has pumped up for all it's issues and hopefully will go bang tomorrow
    The 112 is also assembled and just needs a bit of co2 in to test and this will be left as is with no further restoration to it bar fitting a better condition safety and a ball and spring
    https://imgur.com/tXe4APv
    https://imgur.com/cteKyI6
    https://imgur.com/cSCWjGo

Thumbs up

Hope they come together with no issues Ped, Love the old Crosman guns!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

ped I love the old Crosman bulk fill pistols, they are so robust. I have a 111 and my mate has just bought the shorter 112. I have just got a batch of the bulk fill connectors for fire extinguishers that fit the Crosman thread.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I fill my other 112 from a refillable 88g bottle but the filler was made from scratch as when I got the gun it wasn't there so we did a a bit of general license and made it so it sealed with an o ring like modern fillers and was 1/8"bsp rather than 1/8"nps
    this one I found a fill fitting that came with a filter body for my air compressor screw straight in
    the 111 is the .177 version of the 112 and it's the 115 and 116 that are the shorter ones

Thumbs up

I've a few various Co2 cylinders, The 20oz (Short fat un in centre) has a dip tube and came with a Crosman Skanaker that I acquired off a good mate

My setup for Max Z Bulk fill XS78

And if anyone needs a 2kg Exinguisher, I've a few spare!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

your fill station is the same as mine two wog valves a t piece for the whip