Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coal again

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by blueheckle View Post
    mine is 1.754
    And the other one?
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    And the other one?
    1.758 lol yea I see where your coming from now I havnt a clue how I got that measurement , will defo be doing some more homework before I start my first reload

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by blueheckle View Post
    1.758 lol yea I see where your coming from now I havnt a clue how I got that measurement , will defo be doing some more homework before I start my first reload
    I’ve been lying on a beach all day in Spain trying to work out how you did this, sad or what...

i think you left the insert out of the comparator and so measured down to the shoulder rather than on the ogive of the bullet.

"An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    I’ve been lying on a beach all day in Spain trying to work out how you did this, sad or what...

i think you left the insert out of the comparator and so measured down to the shoulder rather than on the ogive of the bullet.

Lol time to put you out your misery mate I know exactly what I did now, as you know I was trying different cases so I decided to measure case length alone so popped the anvil on to give a good base with the comparitor still on as used the base of the cartridge on this side and neck on anvil side zeroed the calipers with both anvil and comparitor on , then went back to measuring OAL took anvil off and never zeroed the calipers again