Thread: Huma on Webley mastiff

Huma on Webley mastiff

Hi all
    What are your views on fitting a huma regulator to a Webley Mastiff FAC in .22cal?
    Is it worth it?. Will it make much difference to shot to shot accuracy?.
    Thanks all.

No info??

Quote Originally Posted by 243ack View Post
    No info??
    I suspect few if any on here have one let alone with a Huma reg fitted hence the lack of info.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Chance of having a brand new rifle only been out a couple of weeks - very low
    Chance of having it on FAC - very, very low
    Chance of having modified it already - unfathomably low

I like the look of the semi-bullpup design though, works for me - especially having a proper cheekpiece. How do you find it ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Chance of having a brand new rifle only been out a couple of weeks - very low
    Chance of having it on FAC - very, very low
    Chance of having modified it already - unfathomably low

I like the look of the semi-bullpup design though, works for me - especially having a proper cheekpiece. How do you find it ?

Sorry all. Can see why few replies from observations above. Let me rephrase: Is it generally worth fitting a Huma regulator to a FAC air rifle?.

Not used it much yet. Comfortable to hold and seems accurate enough - but trigger crap and haven't had balls to fiddle with it yet!.

I honestly don't know, but if it were mine I would spend some time getting to know it before contemplating whether to keep and/or modify it. If it has enough shots for you in the sweet spot of the fill why bother?
    Cheers Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I honestly don't know, but if it were mine I would spend some time getting to know it before contemplating whether to keep and/or modify it. If it has enough shots for you in the sweet spot of the fill why bother?
    Cheers Rich
    agree 100%.. otherwise you've no idea what problem you are trying to solve.. more shots, more power, more consistency, more accuracy ? Or maybe what you have already is a good balance of all of those things...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.