Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mod question

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Reflex mods and air rifles seems to be a rare combination
    True - the Daystate Airstream is the only one I know of. The ones I have made have worked well - back vented ones in particular give good down range suppression but do sound a bit louder than some people expect behind the muzzle -> air+energy = noise directed back towards the shooter.
    It is a kind of hobby experimenting with what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    PM me and I'll see if I can help

cheers

Frog
    I'll pm you Tuesday ok bud, I'm out tomorrow all day ok, Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Another vote for the Swift.

The Huggett Belita does a fair job and looks good.

The Shooting Party do one called a Shorty but I havent seen/heard it in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    Swift
    Swift Stumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by markpimmy View Post
    Another one here for the Swift Stumpy. I have a Belita too and the Swift is much quieter. The normal Stumpy is quieter than the modular version. I had both and sold the modular one as the difference was quite noticeable.
    Well the gun and mod eventually delivered to the RFD had a little play over the weekend and how great the mods are on this little gun and how great the gun points and shoots well happy up till now if anyone is thinking about getting one go for it --you might think they are a little heavy? but the point and balance of these is great they adjustable butt pad makes it great for getting your head right with your scope I read that some were worried about the reach but this is not a issue that I have noticed and the swift stumpy makes it very quite I went for a .22 calibre and it seems to shoot FTT pellets and Crossman premier pellets with no issues I was getting pellet on pellet at 30 yrds with ease one thing is to make sure you give the barrel a good clean before use as there is a lot of oil in there from manufacturing the walnut stock looks great but after a couple of coats of Philips walnut prep oil looks even better Thanks to all the members who helped ATB

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Well the gun and mod eventually delivered to the RFD had a little play over the weekend and how great the mods are on this little gun and how great the gun points and shoots well happy up till now if anyone is thinking about getting one go for it --you might think they are a little heavy? but the point and balance of these is great they adjustable butt pad makes it great for getting your head right with your scope I read that some were worried about the reach but this is not a issue that I have noticed and the swift stumpy makes it very quite I went for a .22 calibre and it seems to shoot FTT pellets and Crossman premier pellets with no issues I was getting pellet on pellet at 30 yrds with ease one thing is to make sure you give the barrel a good clean before use as there is a lot of oil in there from manufacturing the walnut stock looks great but after a couple of coats of Philips walnut prep oil looks even better Thanks to all the members who helped ATB
    Whoops I spoken to soon accuracy went out the window pellets grouping in a inch then some dropping low and left slightly checked the power it was going between 10 foot pound and 11.5 I have spoken to the importer its going back tomorrow sick as a chip but hopefully it will be sorted

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Its going to be used on a kral np o2 its a short gun so I was hoping to keep to short
    Ive got a kral silencer came with my np02. Its basically a hw copy. Very effective and still not too long for hide/barn use. I tried my huggett bellita on the np02 but it was noticably louder and the shorter length didnt really float my boat as much as i thought it would. Hope that helps bud

Initially I put a Belita on mine , looked good but not that quiet.
    I now use either one made by Frog or a HW one , nothing in it .
    Value for money. Frog wins every time .