Thread: Panorama Legal Weapon!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The facts are indisputable no matter how much weasle-wording the anti's are about it.

As I noted in my post earlier, the main component of ANY centrefire cartridge, without which it is just a lump of lead and brass, is the primer.

To LEGALLY acquire a primer, you MUST have an FAC for the type of primer you intend to buy.

I've checked on a number of websites/dealers who sell components, and to a man/woman, they all state quite clearly that while you may ORDER them by email or phone, you must collect them face-to-face after they have seen your valid FAC.

So, to acquire them in any other way is a crime, already covered by the law.

tac

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    The facts are indisputable no matter how much weasle-wording the anti's are about it.

As I noted in my post earlier, the main component of ANY centrefire cartridge, without which it is just a lump of lead and brass, is the primer.

To LEGALLY acquire a primer, you MUST have an FAC for the type of primer you intend to buy.

I've checked on a number of websites/dealers who sell components, and to a man/woman, they all state quite clearly that while you may ORDER them by email or phone, you must collect them face-to-face after they have seen your valid FAC.

So, to acquire them in any other way is a crime, already covered by the law.

tac
    Cheers tac

So we have four points that we can mention/ complain about:
    Illegal for convicted criminal to purchase section 58 firearm
    Illegal for convicted crime nail to posses section 58 firearm
    FAC needed to purchase powder
    FAC needed to purchase primers

It will be interesting to see if these points are stated clearly

If anyone else has anything to add, please feel free