Thread: Sussex Open 50 16th September 2018 Prone only HFT.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Sussex Open 50 16th September 2018 Prone only HFT.

This year The Sussex Open 50 will be a charity shoot on behalf of Mind to help support them in their work to help people with mental health issues.

The shoot will consist of 50 targets from 25 pegs 2 targets per peg shot to 2018 UKAHFT Rules with a twist.

There will be no designated kneelers or standers however 30mm targets may be set as far away as 45yds and will ne classed as full size for the purposes of this competition.

The format lends itself to a relatively quick way to shoot 50 targets as you get down and shoot both the targets from that peg then your shooting partners do the same, so you only have to get down 25 times.

Trophies will be presented for ( 1st - 3rd in Open class & 1st place trophies in Recoiling, Ladies and Junior Classes).

Signing in from 9.00am and start shooting at 10am following the safety briefing @ 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Cost £8.00
    Juniors (under 17) £6.

If you are wanting to shoot with a specific person don't leave it to the last minute to book in.

There will be food & refreshments available from our catering lady, Mandy.

Address; Scantlings Farm, Barn Lane, Framfield, Uckfield TN22 5RX
    ( Please drive carefully through the farm, 5mph max. Thank you)

Andy
    Last edited by simmmo; 16-08-2018 at 05:10 AM.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Really...

I like a bit of lying down I do...might be having a bit of that
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Might have a go too if I can find the place, any chance of a small sign post or two?
    Ta

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.C View Post
    Might have a go too if I can find the place, any chance of a small sign post or two?
    Ta
    Should be able to manage one.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

there will be some of us from the other side of the pond, some are proper shooters and of course I'll arrange for a carer for myself
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 06-09-2018 at 12:12 PM.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict