Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprised about gun's performance

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Little slavia .177, cost nothing, a basic tune and 9Fpe and loverly to shoot. Also my old meteor when I gave it a piston nose/synthetic seal conversion - 11FP and really nice to shoot.
    Unmolested - BSA L pattern; light, accurate, very calm to shoot.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Schimel GP22, power and accuracy.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    For me was a bsa superstar, I was surprised how accurate it shot, Just didn't expect it to perform like it did, Another one which shit as equally as my hw77 was my AA jackal ,
    The BSA Superstar is one of my all time favourite guns,my .22 more than keeps up with my Tx200 and Hw97, a great rifle.
    Les...

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    The BSA Superstar is one of my all time favourite guns,my .22 more than keeps up with my Tx200 and Hw97, a great rifle.
    Les...
    Yes mine shot really well, don't see many about compared to others , The Polaris is also a nice accurate little gun

EDgun leshiy

Best ruck sack gun I’ve ever own swop out Barrels in seconds surpose it could be classed as a take down being it cocks folded a very pleasant and powerful air rifle
    Ex Royal Navy Retired have fun while it lasts."I Do"
    B.S.A.R Member

Mk1 BSA stutzen I just bought ,tap loader ,was actually running warm with superdomes received wisdom had me believing 10 ft/lb was the best I could hope for. It hadn't been shot for a decade . If I can master the trigger ...

Surprising air rifle

Most surprising rifle has been a walther terrus .177 springer. PCP standard accuracy and not hold sensitive. However the trigger is shite! Managed to lighten mine but sailed very close to the wind and almost scrapped the trigger sears.
    mk2 rapid.22

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?
    A Rat Catcher with a small but crystal clear scope on it, brought in for a chaps daughter to shoot at our club. I asked if I could take a shot with it as I was thinking of getting one at the time. It's was small, light and accurate! His S410 opened my eyes to PCP shooting as well, not a bad bit of kit but I don't like bolt actions so got a HW100.
    ***Proud Member of Castleton Air Rifle Club***