Thread: Original Model 6 - parts or scruffy example wanted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Original Model 6 - parts or scruffy example wanted

Some time last year I bought an Original Model 6 with a grey moulded grip from a seller here on the BBS.

The pistol is in lovely condition externally, but I bought it needing new seals and a rebuild etc.

Unfortunately we have now discovered that the internal condition of the pistol is a lot worse than I was lead to expect as the racks on both pistons are knackered so we cannot put it back together again until these are replaced. It could also do with a pair of new caps!

If anyone happens to have a pair of these pistons for a Model 6 that they would like to sell, please let me know!

Being realistic, I don't think there are too many of these Model 6 pistons growing on the trees out there, so my best chance of getting this lovely old pistol working again is to try to find and buy a cheap Model 6 that has the parts that I need.

The external condition of the pistol is of no interest as it is only the internal parts that I need so a rough and tatty example would be fine - and if it is shooting OK then the chances are that the pistons inside that I need will be OK too.

Please contact me by email or PM if you can help in any way.
    Last edited by zooma; 15-08-2018 at 12:44 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.