Thread: daystate customer service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zx10mike View Post
    approved daystar repair centre . i wanted to put it in with daystate but refered to dealers.
    Ok, just could not understand why you wanted to talk to Daystate about it if?

For info they stopped taking calls from public around 12 months ago, first point of contact is your local dealer now. If you have a complaint about a dealer that you wish them to be aware of I would email them, contact info is on their website.

For those wishing to order small items like spares there is the online shop or requests can be emailed.

For those that require technical help that the RFD can't help with they can email technical and if necessary they will call you back.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

i have sent a message through there site . the wolf has blead 150 psi in 48 hours yet the dealer said they monitored it for 48 hours before asking me to drive over.when i fire it the screen is doing something i have never seen on a wolf too.awaiting replys from both . perhaps someone could shed some light on what is carried out during a service ? one thing is for sure the leake has got a lot worse since taking it to an approved daystate servive centre.

I was talking about Daystate today at a club.
    From what I know in the past,
    What I've read,
    What I've heard,
    What I've seen on Youtube,
    What I've read now,
    I'd never buy a Daystate !

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    I was talking about Daystate today at a club.
    From what I know in the past,
    What I've read,
    What I've heard,
    What I've seen on Youtube,
    What I've read now,
    I'd never buy a Daystate !
    Have you read about the guy with the brand spanking Rosso that after a wet HFT session is leaking red and black die from the stock? If I were Daystate I wouldn't take calls from ' private ' ( real as the matter of fact ) customers either. I wonder if people stopped buying certain brands of air guns how many of these dealers would make it to the end of the financial year. Where would the ' customers ' for daystate be then?

Regards,

A.G