Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: daystate customer service

I have been burnt once by a Daystate reseller on a Service a simple service on second hand Timberwolf that was quoted at £150 but suddenly changed when I went to pick it up to £275. Now as I was buying it from the dealer I was slightly stuck. Yes the rifle was a bargain but I still felt as I had been stiffed. Even worse when I finally got home it was over power and was rapidly sent to the factory. Some time dealers can be dicks

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    When in the past I had trouble with my MK3 rt I was able to talk to Tony and resolve it or acquire parts if needed.
    Meeting at shoots made it easy to get gun via him for servicing to Daystate.
    Their customer service was special, not now Tony has left!.
    Sometimes a quick word can solve problems fast,that was then this is now.I was lucky to find someone who can be relied on to do problem solving and fix guns of Daystate and my GC2, namely Dave Brayfield of Staffordshire custom rifles.One door closes and another opens!
    HERX77 .
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.