I stripped an old 95 this evening to start having a play about with it, and a couple of questions arose. I just followed the tinbum video on YouTube, so thanks for that. The gun was only making about 10.5 ftlb, and wasn’t particularly consistent.

Where the slots are cut into the underside of the cylinder for trigger block, cocking linkage etc, is very rough when you slide a finger up the inside. This can’t be doing the piston seal any good? The seal on this gun does look a bit worse for wear. What’s the trick for getting the ratty edges off?

Where’s the best place to get things like piston seals, barrel pivot shims etc?

Regarding the internals, this is what came out after a quick clean. Are these standard parts? I don’t know if the pic will display, for some reason I can’t post attachments in this part of the forum.

As it happens I just cleaned it all up, and very sparingly regressed with a bit of what I had to hand. I also turned a couple of Delrin slip washers for inside the piston, and another for down at the trigger end on the spring guide. Straight away that gave me just shy of 12, so I’ll need to keep an eye on it. It was more to just see how it behaved once all the cruddy old grease was out of it.