Thread: Whats this worth? Falcon .177 Air Rifle

Whats this worth? Falcon .177 Air Rifle

Good Evening all,

I have picked up an falcon Air Rifle .177 Muti shot with two mags & 4x40 scope, Falcon silencer the quick fill one & Lamp on the top.

its in mint condition.

thanks in advance

lee

I would say around £300 for a spotter stock and around ,£350 for the light hunter stock but stuff seems to be moving slow at the moment...

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mattyw1987 View Post
    I would say around £300 for a spotter stock and around ,£350 for the light hunter stock but stuff seems to be moving slow at the moment...
    Thanks Matt thats a great help

No probs and to be fair if a fn12 lightnunter came up local I think it's one pcp I could live with, I'm a springer man at heart but they do appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyw1987 View Post
    Sounds about right to me.
    last one i bought was £400 posted with some extra bits. (Lighthunter with original bag, multishot adapter & QF Mod)

The FN12 Lighthunter is an excellent rifle in single shot, I never liked the central pawl mechanism the Raptors use. Got the PF18B with that and it's the worst index system I've ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    Sounds about right to me.
    last one i bought was £400 posted with some extra bits. (Lighthunter with original bag, multishot adapter & QF Mod)

The FN12 Lighthunter is an excellent rifle in single shot, I never liked the central pawl mechanism the Raptors use. Got the PF18B with that and it's the worst index system I've ever used.
    thanks for the help - you interested in my rifle? cheers lee

Quote Originally Posted by griffin2223 View Post
    thanks for the help - you interested in my rifle? cheers lee
    Just to prevent anyone falling foul of the rules here guys, I have copied in this rule form the General Airgun section:

When a valuation thread is posted, it must be treated as that, and nothing more. Once an owner of an item has a sound valuation figure, if they then wish to sell, they must start a fresh sales thread in either the main sales section, or if a collectable, in the collectors section. Turning a valuation thread into a sales thread will result in a two week holiday.

Don't want anyone sent to the sin bin do we?