Thread: El Gamo repeaters

El Gamo repeaters

Hi,
    It's not the magazine tube.......

I wondered if anyone might be able to help me get one of these repeaters up & running. I'm after a retaining block for the magazine, it's the one on the trigger end of the cylinder. I'm pretty sure the blocks were the same for the Paratrooper, Sniper & the various 'matic versions. Hoping there might be one surviving somewhere in a spares box or on a rusty, beyond worth saving example that someone might be happy to break.
    If you have anything that might be suitable I'd be pleased to hear from you,

Do you mean one of these?

Im sorry, this one is not for sale as its on a working gun but it may jog someones memory or may know of an alternative.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Ian, thanks for putting up a picture of your one, I'm sure one like that would do the trick if anybody has one. I think the one missing from mine when I got it may have been slightly different to yours because the cylinder has two tapped holes making it look as if it was screwed down. Is your one a slide on fit held in place by the woodwork at the end of the cylinder or is there a hidden fixing? Rod

Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
    Is your one a slide on fit held in place by the woodwork at the end of the cylinder or is there a hidden fixing? Rod
    Im not sure as Ive never had need to remove the stock but I cant see why it should be retained by a screw as the wood work makes sure it cant move.

Good luck with your search.

ATB
    Ian

Ive just done a Search on Google Images and yes, the Paratrooper end fixing is different.

So the Paratrooper & Sniper have two small tabs affixed by two screws..... Ian what is your example I please?

I think I have the correct bit stored in a relatives attic in a box of old gun bits. But no plans to be there soon.

If you don’t find what you want in a couple of months, PM me and I’ll see if I can help.

Thanks for that, I'll definitely keep that in mind if I can't find one in the meantime. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
    So the Paratrooper & Sniper have two small tabs affixed by two screws..... Ian what is your example I please?
    Mines in the photo in post # 2. Its an El Gamo Sniper repeater Expomatic I think its called.

Looks like you may have come up trumps.

ATB
    Ian

Hope so, looks possible cheers