Thread: Paul Chell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Paul Chell

Is he ok? Sent a cylinder End of July for a reblue. Confirmed he had received it and heard nothing since even after a few emails to him. Have had items done by him before and not a problem so was wondering if anything has happend to him?
    Mach 1.5

He listed a 77 for sale elsewhere this afternoon, so he is very much alive and kicking.

Hangs about that face site a lot. Hw restorations or something like that.

Think the facey group is called shooters restorations, I've never heard anything but good words about him so I wouldn't worry and I will see if I can contact him on fb for you.

Paul's a member on here "ozgood" and also on the other forum on his own name.
    Shooters restorations group on FB.

Paul's reblacked 3 rifles for me in the last 4 months. Superb work.
    B.A.S.C. member

He's left a mess on a couple of guns me and 'simmo' on here had to re-do for people. That's when we were restoring lots of guns on the FB sites. Ask him about the HW90 he did where I had to re-black it and we also had to rebuild the gas ram where Chell had filled it with grease. 😂😂
    The guy who's 90 it was had to get money back off chell after we had got it back right.
    Simmo has just had to put an airmasters 80 right what chell had had his hands on too.
    I've no doubt this post will get deleted, but let me tell you all, he's not as good as people think he is. 🤔
    Fozzy