Quote Originally Posted by ozgood View Post
right lets put a few things straight Mr Foster your right about the hw90 well half right anyway
when Matt came to pick up his hw90 it was not charged i told Matt this a few days before he came to pick up and he said he would charge it himself and i can assure you it was NOT full of grease
so my fault or not i did the right thing by Matt and he also had a free blacking
and as for the Airmasters that is a complete load of rubbish a friend of mine sent me the hw80 airmasters for blacking he brought a project rifle and when the job was done we found out that the transfur port had been drilled out by the last owner nothing to do with me
and Paul ive sent you an email
I think we need Matt Winterbourne's story as to what you did to the 90. That gun came to us with the ram full of grease. You'd had it apart and the grease didn't get there itself. I can assure you, it was full of grease. We had to weld the ram up due to it having a great big slit in the cocking slot which was damaged due to the wrong cocking shoe. We put new seals on it too and got it right. But i suppose that's the difference between them who know and them who don't. Had you been the HW restorer you claim to be, you would have found this out.
I had to reblack it because the job you did was shite. That's why Matt asked for money back, but in the end if I'm not mistaken, you gave him a gun instead.

As for the Airmasters 80, I thought you were HW restorers on facebook. That job should have been a piece of p### to you surely. 😂😂😂

Fozzy