Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milbro Repeater advice

Milbro Repeater advice

I was given a Milbro Repeater air pistol at the weekend. While it looks alarmingly like a real weapon, I suspect it's a piece of junk, probably best accidentaly dropped in the sea.

It isn't working, came with 3 screws, a spring, and the front barrel and pellet hopper in a bag. Cannot figure out how to get it together and, is it worth it anyway.

Advice welcome on either whether it's worth spending time on or not?

Hi. You're right, they're junk and worth about £20 even when working. Coincidentally I'm after one though!

IIRC, clamshell construction. So the left and right halves unscrew and then you fit the bits in and tighten them up.

Thanks. I shall take it out on the boat next time I'm fishing. It will doubtless make a reasonable weight for a lobster creel.

Would rather not risk placing it in a wheelie bin.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I had one back in the day and I loved it! The hopper is for BB's, and it could fire those almost to the end of the garden. If accuracy was required you could single load pellets, the pellets could be reused as it's a smoothbore and the velocity was so low they landed unmarked.

If you were quick you could run along and catch them before they hit the target and save them getting dirty.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Milbro repeater G10

I have the later chrome plated version, Just as crap but shinier! Still give you a good reason to go to the seaside. Just to Chuck it in. 😁
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Quote Originally Posted by gwendog View Post
    Thanks. I shall take it out on the boat next time I'm fishing. It will doubtless make a reasonable weight for a lobster creel.

Would rather not risk placing it in a wheelie bin.
    Please don’t!! Offer it up on the forum.Some one will be able to make use of it

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by lew07 View Post
    As ridiculous as this looks I agree. It could be part of someones collection, no airgun deserves throwing in the sea. Obviously that excludes the HW35. Not that the sea would want it
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by Joncaddy View Post
    I have the later chrome plated version, Just as crap but shinier! Still give you a good reason to go to the seaside. Just to Chuck it in. 😁
    I had a basic black one decades ago. I later on had an odd hankering for the “full custom” one with nickel/chrome finish, extended ported barrel and fibre-optic sights. Despite knowing that all that tat made no difference to its mediocre performance.

Quote Originally Posted by lew07 View Post
    Agreed. Even if only as spares.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Bugger to get spares for. I've been asking after the spring/ piston set up in collectables for ages with no luck. Chambers don't have the part any more. Apprently the later versions of the gun were being sold for around £12 a few years ago. They will fire, pellets, darts and bb's but are pretty crap whatever you fire
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    Bugger to get spares for.
    Too true, I've been after a breech seal for years!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    Bugger to get spares for. I've been asking after the spring/ piston set up in collectables for ages with no luck. Chambers don't have the part any more. Apprently the later versions of the gun were being sold for around £12 a few years ago. They will fire, pellets, darts and bb's but are pretty crap whatever you fire

Even more reason for the OP not to trash His.Somone will need those parts one day

I bought one brand new with my paper round money,designed to resemble the colt 1911?.

Took it back to the farm and two brothers laying bricks for my dad asked to take a look.

"go and stand over there our kid" one said to the other,a distance of about ten feet.

At which point he shot his sibling in the chest.

He looked at me and said "I'd take that back if I were you",so I did and swapped it for a Slavia rifle,much more fun for about the same price.

I bought one brand new with my paper round money,designed to resemble the colt 1911?.

Took it back to the farm and two brothers laying bricks for my dad asked to take a look.

"go and stand over there our kid" one said to the other,a distance of about ten feet.

At which point he shot his sibling in the chest .

He looked at me and said "I'd take that back if I were you",so I did and swapped it for a Slavia rifle,much more fun for about the same price.

Milbro G10

Saw one of the many hilarious videos on YouTube of that bald headed twat, wanna be 'celebrity gangster' Dave Courtney. In this particular self promoting video hes seen with the usual entourage of bald headed mini-me's. Hes handed a gun, which he brandishes at the camera explaining some cock and bull 'gangster' story. But hilariously, the gun in his hand is a chrome finish Milbro/SMK G10. The detail of the gun can be seen quite clearly and it's definatly a G10. Perhaps he's fallen on hard times and can't stretch to a real gangster gun. Or he really will pop a Marksman pellet in someone's kneecap. 😂😂😂😂
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!