Thread: Laser site for Webley tempest

Laser site for Webley tempest

Hi,

Been a while since I have been around here. Was hoping some one could point me in the right direction for the above.

For a bit of plinking I want to add a laser to my tempest, but can't really seem to find a good source. Lots on but don't want to go there. Just looking for a decent trigger mounted one that will fit and not break the bank (this is going on a tempest after all)

Can any one suggest something that might be worth taking a look at.

I am not expecting it to make the tempest a ultra accurate pistol just for a bit of fun, really want something that will stand up to the luck of a Springer.

Thank you in advance

Aaron
    An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

I cannot help with a recommendation.

My thought though is why?

The Tempest is an old design of springer and the fun (for me at least) lies in using those iron sights which sure as hell make you work at looking where you aim, realise that the sights REALLY have to align on each shot and take into account how you hold it and press the trigger each time to maintain that alignment.

Anything else is just plain cheating with this pistol!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    I cannot help with a recommendation.

My thought though is why?

The Tempest is an old design of springer and the fun (for me at least) lies in using those iron sights which sure as hell make you work at looking where you aim, realise that the sights REALLY have to align on each shot and take into account how you hold it and press the trigger each time to maintain that alignment.

Anything else is just plain cheating with this pistol!
    I can't find fault with your argument and believe me the old iron sight have had plenty of use. I was actually thinking of getting a new pistol a bit more aimed at accuracy than the webley. Not really fire a rile / pistol in the last 4 years.

But i have no good reason to fit a laser to a tempest apart from "for the hell of it".
    An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.