Hello All,

Yes i have searched, read, devoured and re-read many, many of you good folks threads on the ol' Walther.

I am picking one up second hand (mint) tomorrow, so its most definitely a step up from my Remington XP .22

Its a LGV Master Pro, and boy am I exited to pick it up!

I am loving shooting again after a long absence from the sport, and with the 2 fella's i go shooting with, we are all slowly upgrading the gear.

I'll be on the LGV, My Friend on his HW77 in a 97 Thumbhole Stock Tuned by RAT of Leicester, and my other friend is working with a BSA tuned up by SFS. So all in all we are kitted out OK for a bunch of newbies.

I just wanted to ask any LGV/LGU owners for pellet recommendations, as i have googled to within an inch of my life and I can't find any decent reports, other than the standard H&N FT.

I have been having great results with the Weihrauch FTT which are also made by H&N through my Remington, but I would love some recommends from you awesome lot.

I have been looking an upgrade for some time, and the TX200 just didn't do it for me for some reason, I shouldered a few at the Game Fair, and it was just "meh", the HW range are obviously all cracking guns, but i didn't fancy getting it tuned just to keep up with the rest, so i settled on the LGV.

Please tell me I have made the right choice!

Peace Light and Love to you all.

Thanks for your time in Advance.

Kyle