Thread: Been banned on Shooting The Breeze

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Been banned on Shooting The Breeze

For apparently being drunk, I know that is hard to believe? but maybe home truths were the problem. Go read the shite go to the last page https://shooting-the-breeze.com/thre...its-way.42328/ see anything there worthy of a ban? Apart from confronting the establishment. Trolling apparently anyone who knows me think I Troll come see me.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    For apparently being drunk, I know that is hard to believe? but maybe home truths were the problem. Go read the shite go to the last page https://shooting-the-breeze.com/thre...its-way.42328/ see anything there worthy of a ban? Apart from confronting the establishment. Trolling apparently anyone who knows me think I Troll come see me.

Monkey.
    You didn't come out with any home truths, you tried to apply your experience to something you have had no experience of and assumed it must fit and then got all matey when it was pointed out it didn't.

You got 24 hours to sober up because you weren't confronting 'the establishment', you were pissed,trying to have a dig at an event you have no intention of attending, in a format you don't shoot and being obtuse with it for some unknown reason. It's about as blatant trolling as it can get but as you're 1/2 cut you got time to cool off before you got someone giving you no benefit of the doubt.

You then got a week for trying to register another account.

So have some more, it will give you something to post about here. We really don't need the bother.
    Last edited by RobF; 30-08-2018 at 01:08 AM.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    You didn't come out with any home truths, you tried to apply your experience to something you have had no experience of and assumed it must fit and then got all matey when it was pointed out it didn't.

You got 24 hours to sober up because you weren't confronting 'the establishment', you were pissed, trying to have a dig at an event you have no intention of attending, in a format you don't shoot and being obtuse with it for some unknown reason. It's about as blatant trolling as it can get but as you're 1/2 cut you got time to cool off before you got someone giving you no benefit of the doubt.

You then got a week for trying to register another account.

So have some more, it will give you something to post about here. We really don't need the bother.
    TBF - I'm with Rob on this one

You have been about for years, and should have known better than to be like this on STB where there is banter, but a more serious side also due to the competitions, and what you were suggesting was fairly derogatory for the people who organise such event, rude even. I think Rob cut you some slack and gave you an opportunity to think and reflect with a 24 hr benching - no big deal really, but you continued on a crusade and just broke more rules You done this to yourself, and are now on another site slating STB

So yes, you do deserve it.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Firstly I would like to apologise if I offended anyone while being guilty of drinking and typing, again, an unfortunate trait, and for then venting my displeasure at being unable to reply to a post directed at me because I got banned without warning. Again not my ball so my own fault.

I agree about the not intending to attend. They were to my mind however valid questions originally and I didn't
    feel like I was Trolling just genuine thoughts regarding costings as we seem to do everything on a shoe string budget. I will accept that I know nothing about the FT organisational costs and apologise again if I offended anyone for questioning them. I know shooters should stick together and I am sorry if my actions were seen as otherwise.

If it is felt that I was so out of order please delete my STB account.

Andy.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Duplicate post. Made a cock of myself again.
    Last edited by simmmo; 30-08-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Andy, lets talk on PM here.

Send me a message when you get 5 and I'll get back to you when I can.

Petition....

I think its time to start a petition to get Andy back on the Breeze

Roberts humour knows no bounds..."have a holiday" hilarious, and just the same thing you said when you banned me, you really do need some new material.

Andy is one of those few who give themselves to their hobby for the good of all (to be fair Robert gives a lot too), his choice of words may have been poor (no doubt aided in that by a few sherbets) "you have no idea who you are talking to" its not who Andy is, its what he does.

Without people like Andy HFT would not be anywhere near as popular and enjoyable as it is, one of shooting sports good guys.

My voice will hold no sway with Robert but I am sure I am speaking for others who count, he is a loss to the Breeze.

However I do feel that Andy's public contrition will no doubt satisfy Riobert's megalomanical narcissism and Andy will be reinstated

A bit of advice for you Robert, I have seen you several times dismiss the opinions of people who don't participate in a particular facet of shooting, but you feel happy to comment on all facets...practice and preaching...

Andy, on registering another account, Robert is a bit of an IT wizz, I very amateurishly failed twice, took some advice and sneaked back in on the third attempt....shhhhhhh....don't tell anyone
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...